Euristiq is seeking a talented Java engineer to join the real-time energy intelligence platform that provides performance monitoring and management solutions for renewables. The platform empowers users with IoT-enabled energy analytics solutions and fault-detection capabilities.
The main expectation from a successful candidate is experience in Java, threaded applications, running Java on a Kubernetes cluster with good performance, and using Kafka and Redis as supporting tools for their application.
- Designing and building an IoT platform in energy management
- Developing scripts and applications to automate and improve operational processes
- Availability, scaling, and security of an IoT platform
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Management and streaming of big data on real-time system
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience using Java technologies
- Proficiency in Restful Services and Micro-Service Architecture
- Experience with Kafka, Redis, and NATS
- Understanding of Kubernetes clusters
- Server-side solid development skills in SQL, NoSQL, and in-memory database technologies, including
- PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, and Redis
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely
- At least an Upper-intermediate level of English, both spoken and written
Would be a plus
- Experience in Node.js
- Operational excellence best practices
- Education: Degree in Computer Science or similar
- CV Screening
- HR Interview
- Tech Interview
- Client Interview
Our team is our greatest asset. We prioritize enriching connections with colleagues, clients, and culture. Trust forms the foundation, fostering freedom and flexibility in our work.
Big enough to scale but more importantly small enough to care.
Our colleagues are our biggest strength.