We are looking for a savvy Business Analyst to join our growing team. It is a long-term project for a leading identity and authentication provider in Canada.
You will be working with a strong technical team, including a solution architect, in addition to taking on the role of product owner and cooperating closely with a client under priorities for project development.
- Working closely with development teams to ensure the requirements are delivered in a fast-paced business environment
- Reporting on results and suggesting improvement ideas along with new opportunities for project development
- 3+ years of extensive experience as an IT Business Analyst
- Experience of working in a business environment with fast-changing priorities
- Understanding of application development and software development lifecycle concepts
- Practical experience in day-to-day communication with clients
- Ability to speak the same language with clients, developers, and designers
- Strong negotiation, influencing, and stakeholder management skills
- Advanced level of English
Would be a plus
- Experience in Product/Project Management role
- Familiarity with digital identity and/or security domains
We offer a warm, friendly, and collaborative environment, constant support and knowledge sharing, a well-organized working process, and the ability to grow professionally. We’ve created a strong corporate culture based on transparency, freedom, honesty, and partnership. Join our passionate professional community!
Ready to get started?
Send us your CV