We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated, disciplined person willing to work as a part of the research and pre-sales team. You will be responsible for finding new opportunities via outbound activities, validating them, and helping with the pre-sale process in the very early stages.
- Researching companies and prospect contacts according to ideal customer profile
- Working on messages for lead-gen activities
- Communicating with business stakeholders (mainly LinkedIn and email)
- Managing a follow-up process
- Arranging and preparing meetings/calls with potential clients for sales managers
- Taking part in the preparation of marketing materials
- At least 1 year of commercial experience in lead generation roles or similar
- Knowledge of CRM systems (Hubspot or Pipedrive would be a big plus), and social networking tools (e.g., LinkedIn Sales Navigator)
- Good organizational skills with attention to details
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- At least Upper-intermediate Strong English level: both written and spoken is a must
Would be a plus
- Experience with Linkedin automation tools
- Knowledge of SDLC process
- Experience with setting up and running email campaigns
We offer a warm, friendly, and collaborative environment, constant support and knowledge sharing, a well-organized working process, and the ability to grow professionally. We’ve created a strong corporate culture based on transparency, freedom, honesty, and partnership. Join our passionate professional community!
Ready to get started?
Send us your CV