A talented Java engineer needed to join the development of an enterprise SaaS product with consumer application aesthetics aimed at giving workday users an end-to-end set of tools to engage their extended workforce from requisition to payment.
You will be a key contributor working with product designers and front-end engineers to implement the back-end of our solutions, and in turn, influence the direction and the architecture of our product.
- Analyzing, designing, building, and testing highly resilient and scalable services using Kotlin in IntelliJ
- Releasing software multiple times per day using highly integrated CI/CD
- Writing unit tests for complex logic and acceptance tests for any change in REST/GraphQL APIs
- Doing all the things that help team performance: code reviews, ideation, mentoring other developers and fostering a culture of continuous learning
- Working as part of a fully independent fully empowered feature team
- Experience with commercial JVM based software in an Agile lifecycle including TDD, pair programming, short release cycles
- Knowledge of Spring framework
- Experience with deployment and configuration management tools like Docker, Ansible
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of how to build robust and scalable software
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and simply
- Aptitude for fast prototyping
- English skills Upper-intermediate or better
- Education: Degree in Computer Science or similar
Would be a plus
- Operational excellence best practices
- Experience writing or integrating with GraphQL APIs
- Full-stack web development with a modern web framework
We offer a warm, friendly, and collaborative environment, constant support and knowledge sharing, a well-organized working process, and the ability to grow professionally. We’ve created a strong corporate culture based on transparency, freedom, honesty, and partnership. Join our passionate professional community!
Ready to get started?
Send us your CV