Long-term project for a leading identity and authentication provider that simplifies consumer access to online services and applications. These next-generation services enable consumers to conveniently and privately assert identity information using trusted providers, such as banks, telcos, and governments, helping them connect to critical online services with a digital credential they already have and trust. In other words, it offers a new way to help you verify who you are, so you can get access to the services you want faster online, in person, and on the phone.
- Developing high quality, testable and high-performance software using agile practices
- Communicating with a client in an accurate and clear way
- Troubleshooting technical issues in real-time
- 5+ years of commercial experience with Java, Spring
- Experience with RESTful services, Client/Server Applications
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with Docker
- Familiarity with K8S
- Familiarity with AWS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English skills Upper-intermediate or better
- Education: Degree in Computer Science or similar
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of Security Architecture
- Knowledge of OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect
- Release lifecycle management
We offer a warm, friendly, and collaborative environment, constant support and knowledge sharing, a well-organized working process, and the ability to grow professionally. We’ve created a strong corporate culture based on transparency, freedom, honesty, and partnership. Join our passionate professional community!
Ready to get started?
Send us your CV