We are looking for a talented QA engineer to join a long-term project development for an insurance company based in the UK. You will take an active part in creating a visual telemetries tool to track and control safe driving.
The project is being developed from scratch within the current team in our company. We would like you to join our team and contribute to the development of these high-quality financial services. Also, you will have the possibility to work with other end-to-end solution projects in Euristiq.
- Сreating test procedures, implementing test plans, creating and reporting test results for all functional areas
- Gathering and organizing data, developing testing strategy, analyzing, interpreting, and formulating sound conclusions and recommendations
- 2+ years of proven experience with manual testing of web applications
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies and enterprise testing standards
- Good knowledge of version control systems (Git or similar)
- Experience with Jira, Confluence
- Familiarity with Agile software development (Scrum, Scrumban, or Kanban)
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Upper-intermediate in both written and spoken English
Would be a plus
- ISTQB certification
- Hardware testing experience
We offer a warm, friendly, and collaborative environment, constant support and knowledge sharing, a well-organized working process, and the ability to grow professionally. We’ve created a strong corporate culture based on transparency, freedom, honesty, and partnership. Join our passionate professional community!
Ready to get started?
Send us your CV