We are looking for a talented QA Engineer to join our business solutions. From IoT software platform for managing a network of gym equipment developed from scratch to project for world’s leading wholesalers of branded clothing.
It is a long-term cooperation with a client based in the United States and Germany.
- Сreating test procedures, implementing test plans, creating and reporting test results for all functional areas of the network
- Gathering and organizing data, developing testing strategy, analyzing, interpreting, and formulating sound conclusions and recommendations
- 2 years of proven working experience in IT quality assurance
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies, enterprise testing standards
- Experience in developing a test strategy/plan and ensuring the QA practice meets business, technical, functional, security, and performance requirements
- Familiarity with network testing strategies, and conducting end-to-end testing
- Demonstrated ability to analyze requirements, develop a test plan and strategy, create and execute test cases, track defects, and report results
- Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to effectively perform multiple/concurrent tasks within deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Upper-intermediate English level or higher
Would be a plus
- ISTQB certification
- Experience of working in Agile/Waterfall environments
- Knowledge of SQL
We offer a warm, friendly, and collaborative environment, constant support and knowledge sharing, a well-organized working process, and the ability to grow professionally. We’ve created a strong corporate culture based on transparency, freedom, honesty, and partnership. Join our passionate professional community!
Ready to get started?
Send us your CV