- Experience and understanding of CI/CD
- Experience of working as a part of a distributed team
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or similar
Join us to build the leading platform for businesses to book, manage and pay for all their workforce travel. You will be working as part of the engineering team on a product used by thousands of companies worldwide.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building, learning, and refining code/projects; a creator and problem solver, who sees what others don’t.
- Working as part of a dynamic and multi-functional team with other engineers
- Developing new product features, components, and services using the core technology stack
- Working alongside other team members through pair programming, code reviews, planning sessions, and assistance when needed
- Taking ownership of your work from design to production
- Working closely with the other teams to better understand features and their customer value
- Being a voice for continuous improvement in the team’s development and release process
- Staying abreast of emerging technologies, trends, tools, frameworks, languages, and services
- 3+ years of commercial experience as a .NET developer (C#)
- Practical experience with .Net Core, ASP.NET MVC
- Strong coding skills, SOLID principles, and design patterns
- Experience in working with AWS (Serverless, and DynamoDB)
- Strong knowledge of RESTful API
- Experience with Redis, Memcached
- Experience with SQL Server, NoSQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and proactive attitude
- Upper-Intermediate English level
Would be a plus
We offer a warm, friendly, and collaborative environment, constant support and knowledge sharing, a well-organized working process, and the ability to grow professionally. We’ve created a strong corporate culture based on transparency, freedom, honesty, and partnership. Join our passionate professional community!
Ready to get started?
Send us your CV