- Experience with MS Dynamics CRM and OData
- Experience with Identity Server
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or related field
We are looking for an experienced .NET Engineer to join a long-term project for an innovative fintech company from the United Kingdom (London). They change the investment world for the better by offering private investors and institutions simple, jargon-free products designed to solve real-life issues.
- Developing high quality, testable and high-performant software using Agile practices
- Gathering requirements, setting priorities, and making precise decisions within deadlines
- Cooperating with several parts of the team in order to deliver a high-quality end product
- Striving for continuous improvement within the team
- 3+ years of commercial experience as a .NET developer (C#)
- Solid experience with .Net Core
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Web API
- Practical experience in working with Azure (App Services, Azure Functions, Azure AD, Application Insights), Azure DevOps
- Experience with MS SQL, Entity Framework Core, ADO Net
- Profound understanding of business requirements and deadlines
- Ability to make complex technical decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Upper-Intermediate English level
Would be a plus
We offer a warm, friendly, and collaborative environment, constant support and knowledge sharing, a well-organized working process, and the ability to grow professionally. We’ve created a strong corporate culture based on transparency, freedom, honesty, and partnership. Join our passionate professional community!
Ready to get started?
Send us your CV