Long-term project for a leading identity and authentication provider that simplifies consumer access to online services and applications. These next-generation services enable consumers to conveniently and privately assert identity information using trusted providers, such as banks, telcos, and governments, helping them connect to critical online services with a digital credential they already have and trust. In other words, it offers a new way to help you verify who you are, so you can get access to the services you want faster online, in person, and on the phone.
You will need strong analytical, design, and development skills as well as the ability to collaborate, self-manage, and take ownership of projects. As a mobile developer, you will be involved in all aspects of development from design to implementation, on various platforms and systems.
- UI design and development
- Business logic development
- Thorough application testing
- Build, distribution, and integration support
- 5+ years of experience in mobile development with exposure to both UI and system-level development in a professional team environment
- Proficient knowledge of Swift
- Ability to architect and develop robust, maintainable systems
- Strong desire to learn and work with new mobile technologies and architectures
- Agile development experience
- Strong team player skills
- Degree in computer science or related field
Would be a plus
- Objective-C, C, C++, Java/Kotlin
- 5+ years of server-side or web development experience
- Current knowledge of Android programming
- Experience building and designing highly scalable solutions
- Experience with open source or research projects
- Experience with automated unit and integration testing
- Security algorithms and protocols
- Startup experience
- Version control (Git, Gerrit)
We offer a warm, friendly, and collaborative environment, constant support and knowledge sharing, a well-organized working process, and the ability to grow professionally. We’ve created a strong corporate culture based on transparency, freedom, honesty, and partnership. Join our passionate professional community!
Ready to get started?
Send us your CV