We’re looking for an experienced Automation QA Engineer to join the development of an innovative hotel booking platform designed especially for corporate travel.
You will play a key role in improving the quality of software produced by the team. Working closely with developers and product owners, you will ensure the delivery of high-quality software and be a vital part of building a test suite to ensure the robustness of our CI/CD release pipeline.
- Owning and driving the test automation function
- Improving product reliability, release process, and software development life cycle
- Developing and executing a test automation process in line with the core objectives of improving product reliability, building confidence in the release pipeline via automating regression testing, and contributing to the shortening of the software development lifecycle
- Bringing knowledge and experience to the decision-making around standardizing tooling and framework selection for the various testing scenarios
- Working with Protractor, Jasmine, and Browserstack as E2E testing stack and evolving this in line with new approaches and requirements
- Working across Agile scrum teams and contributing to sprint planning by working with Manual QA and the Product Owner to agree on test automation priorities, estimates and deliver fully tested scripts within agreed timelines
- Automating a suite of documented manual QA test scenarios to improve test E2E testing coverage
- Integrating all automation scripts you create into a continuous build pipeline to ensure that we have automated test coverage and reporting visibility for every build
- Signing off on regression on each release
- Ensuring that the tests are reliable and the team has visibility of test results
- Contributing to the QA Automation quality bar by defining and refining a set of coding standards and automation processes in line with future team expansion plans
- 3+ years of related experience in QA with a minimum of 2 years in Automation
- Experience in using automated tools and frameworks such as Selenium, Typescript, Protractor, Jasmine, or similar
- A proven track record of delivering UI test automation for web, API, and distributed systems
- Experience working within a Continuous Integration environment using tools like TeamCity, Octopus, AWS
- Experience with test management, bug tracking, and Agile tools like Jira, Confluence, or similar
- Willingness to take on manual testing where automation isn’t in place yet
- A proven track record of delivery in an Agile environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and demonstrable evidence of contribution towards continuous improvement within the automation sphere of influence
- Upper-intermediate English level or higher
Would be a plus
- Performance and load testing experience including JMeter or similar
- Automating UI and API tests for environments being built using the following technologies: Angular, .NET, .NET WebAPI, .NET MVC (legacy), .NET WebForms (legacy), SQS, SQL Server, AWS, Distributed System/SOA/Microservices
We offer a warm, friendly, and collaborative environment, constant support and knowledge sharing, a well-organized working process, and the ability to grow professionally. We’ve created a strong corporate culture based on transparency, freedom, honesty, and partnership. Join our passionate professional community!
Ready to get started?
Send us your CV