Join our long-term project for a company specializing in predictive vehicle health, introducing cutting-edge AI technology to the automotive industry. The deep-learning AI technology, combined with years of telematics data, can predict a vehicle’s condition across its entire lifecycle. Instead of incurring unnecessary time and cost, a vehicle is identified for repair before an issue arises. This proactive approach presents a novel concept in risk management and contributes significantly to business stability and growth.
- Leading the frontend aspect of the project and making key technical decisions
- Participating regularly in showcases of new work for product owners and business stakeholders
- Developing high-quality, testable, and performant software using Agile practices
- At least 5 years of commercial frontend development experience
- Experience in modern web development and proficiency in React UI framework
- Experience using RESTful services or Web APIs
- Experience working within professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source code management, build processes, and testing
- Creative and detail-oriented personality with excellent communication skills
- Willingness to be a subject matter expert, learn new things, and work in a team
Would be a plus
- Education: Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Team/tech leading experience would be a great advantage
- Knowledge of design concepts and principles
- Experience with AWS
We offer a warm, friendly, and collaborative environment, constant support and knowledge sharing, a well-organized working process, and the ability to grow professionally. We’ve created a strong corporate culture based on transparency, freedom, honesty, and partnership. Join our passionate professional community!
Ready to get started?
Send us your CV