Euristiq is seeking a talented Java engineer to join the real-time energy intelligence platform that provides performance monitoring and management solutions for renewables. The platform empowers users with IoT-enabled energy analytics solutions and fault-detection capabilities.
The main expectation from a successful candidate is experience in Java, threaded applications, running Java on a Kubernetes cluster with good performance, and using Kafka and Redis as supporting tools for their application.
- Designing and building an IoT platform in energy management
- Developing scripts and applications to automate and improve operational processes
- Availability, scaling, and security of an IoT platform
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Management and streaming of big data on real-time system
- 4+ years of commercial software development experience using Java technologies
- Proficiency in Restful Services and Micro-Service Architecture
- Experience with Kafka, Redis, and NATS
- Understanding of Kubernetes clusters
- Server-side solid development skills in SQL, NoSQL, and in-memory database technologies, including PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, and Redis
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely
- At least an Upper-intermediate level of English, both spoken and written
Would be a plus
- Experience in Node.js
- Operational excellence best practices
- Education: Degree in Computer Science or similar
We offer a warm, friendly, and collaborative environment, constant support and knowledge sharing, a well-organized working process, and the ability to grow professionally. We’ve created a solid corporate culture based on transparency, freedom, honesty, and partnership. Join our passionate professional community!
Ready to get started?
Send us your CV