Join our long-term project for a company specializing in predictive vehicle health, introducing cutting-edge AI technology to the automotive industry. The deep-learning AI technology, combined with years of telematics data, can predict a vehicle’s condition across its entire lifecycle. As a result, instead of incurring unnecessary time and cost, a vehicle is identified for repair before an issue arises. This proactive approach presents a novel concept in risk management and contributes significantly to business stability and growth.
- Developing high-quality, testable, and performant software using agile practices
- Taking an active part in architecture and stack-related discussions
- Participating in regular showcases of new work to the product owners and business stakeholders
- 5+ years of backend software development experience
- On-hands experience with Amazon Web Services
- Strong knowledge of relational DBs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Excellent written and verbal communications and negotiation skills
- Proactive, self-sufficient personality with a can-do attitude
- Upper-Intermediate English level or higher
Would be a plus
- Education: Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience working with microservice architecture
- Experience working with Nest.js
- Experience with WebSockets
- Experience with streaming data
We offer a warm, friendly, and collaborative environment, constant support and knowledge sharing, a well-organized working process, and the ability to grow professionally. We’ve created a solid corporate culture based on transparency, freedom, honesty, and partnership. Join our passionate professional community!
Ready to get started?
Send us your CV